- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade
- Food Safety Audit
- Upgrade labels / cartons
- Social Media
- Marketing materials / support
- Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs)
- Logistics: delivery van, reefer truck
- Equipment: facilities, etc
- Food Safety / GAP improvements
- Education for farmers or supervisors
- ALL applicants are entered to participate in the popular voting category
- Winners will be determined by the projects receiving the most overall votes
- The project that receives the most votes will win the top prize, second most votes will win the second-place prize, and so on until the fifth-top vote receiver
1st Place Prize: $10,000
2nd Place Prize: $6,000
3rd Place Prize: $4,000
4th Place Prize: $3,000
5th Place Prize: $2,000
- ONLY current Greener Fields Together local farms and aggregators approved by December 15th, 2018 are eligible to participate and win in the panel review category. Contact us here.
- Applicants in the panel review category will be decided by a panel of industry professionals based on the merit of the project.
- This committee will make the final determination using a review scorecard that examines the Project Purpose, Sustainability, Expected Measurable Outcomes, Budget, and Project Plan.View Panel Rubric
- The panelist score that an application receives does NOT determine the grant amount awarded. Grant amounts will be determined based on the budget outlined in the application. Some applicants may receive partial funding depending on available funds.